Friday, March 12, 2010

$10 on pump 2, leave with some good tofu!

3/12



12809 Bellaire - COM PHAN VIETNAM



I needed some fuel for the pruis....(not really) while paying for my gatoraide. I notice a buffett set up...WOW (i like)!



The owner advised that she been at this location 8 years. She walked me thru the section of dishes. I'd noticed the Beef with Oriental Vegetables (Bo Xao Thap Cam) and Orange Flavored Chicken (Ga Vo Cam), but it is lent season still. I need a NON-MEAT dish...the owner pointed out a String Beans with Bean Sprouts (Dau Ve Xao) ,Srimp with Oriental Vegetables and a TOFU dish. I got the tofu dish......and it was pretty good.



"The interior was bit sparse (up size 42' tv), the service was good, and the food was excellent"



i like my food with a lil kick.....the owner offered a mini green pepper.....BEWARE! " HOT as HECK" lol....

cảm ơn bạn


1 comment:

  1. hahahahah I love the title. Aside from the grammatical errors, good post! lol.

    You should put the name of the place and the address so that other people can try it too! :)

    ReplyDelete